Are you a finance or business writer and looking to publish an article with the Quarterly Ledger?
We’re always looking for pitches on a good story idea to publish something useful for our readers.
Beginner to Expert level writers encouraged to apply! This is a great opportunity for freelance writers to build there portfolio as well.
Please review the article submission and style guidelines below to get started.
Article Submission and Style Guidelines
All articles and guest posts should have the following:
- A clear targeted headline that informs the reader what they’re going to get out of reading the article.
- An original article written with clean and direct sentence structure, no spelling mistakes, and free of plagiarism. It must not be published anywhere else!
- All articles submitted should be broken up into sections using subheadings and formatted with web friendly paragraphs.
- Articles published should target a range of 1200 to 1500 words.
- All articles submitted should have at least three sources linked to show credibility on the topic being presented.
- All submissions need to be helpful and educate our readers.
- Quarterly Ledger has the right to modify or remove back-links in a post at anytime if they are alerted as being broken, etc.
- Once the article is published on Quarterly Ledger, we own the publishing rights.
- The author can have a short bio that contains a link to there blog, website, writing portfolio, or social media profile.
- If you’re article is promotional or is for a small business, we’ll need to discuss further details via e-mail.
Please use the form below and submit your idea.